Before you continue your study, you have to understand the php is. So this is things what you must know about PHP. PHP code is executed on the server.
Table of Contents
What you must know before studying php?
Before you proceed with you ought to have a fundamental comprehension of the accompanying:
On the off chance that you need to ponder these subjects first, discover the instructional exercises on our Home page.
What is PHP?
- PHP is an abbreviation for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”
- PHP is a generally utilized, open source scripting language
- PHP contents are executed on the server
PHP is a stunning and prevalent language!
It is incredible enough to be at the center of the greatest blogging framework on the web (WordPress)!
It is profound enough to run the biggest informal community (Facebook)!
It is likewise simple enough to be a novice’s first server side language!
What is a PHP File?
- PHP code is executed on the server, and the outcome is come back to the program as plain HTML
- PHP documents have augmentation “.php”
What Can PHP Do?
- PHP can produce dynamic page content
- PHP can make, open, read, compose, erase, and close records on the server
- PHP can gather structure information
- PHP can send and get treats
- PHP can include, erase, alter information in your database
- PHP can be utilized to control client get to
- PHP can encode and encrypt syntax
With PHP you are not constrained to yield HTML. You can yield pictures, PDF records, and even Flash motion pictures. You can likewise yield any content, for example, XHTML and XML.
- PHP runs on different stages (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, and so forth.)
- PHP is perfect with practically all servers utilized today (Apache, IIS, and so forth.)
- PHP bolsters a wide scope of databases
- PHP is free. Download it from the authority PHP asset: www.php.net
- PHP is anything but difficult to learn and runs proficiently on the server side
What’s going on in PHP 7
- PHP 7 is a lot quicker than the past well known stable discharge (PHP 5.6)
- PHP 7 has improved Error Handling
- PHP 7 backings stricter Type Declarations for work contentions
- PHP 7 backings new administrators (like the spaceship administrator: <=> )